Are you an enthusiastic, curious, and compassionate teacher holding a PhD degree? And are you able to inspire and share your experience with students of the Netherlands Education group? Read along because we are looking for online tutors with PhD degree.
We are looking for online tutors who could teach our Online programs.
We are looking for professionals specializing in the following topics:
- Project management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Management
- Public Speaking
- Personal Leadership Development
- Effective Communication
- The Art of Negotiations
- Professional English Writing
- Networking/How to Network?
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean 6 Sigma
- New Venture Creation
- Other topics related to international business
What to do?
You will be expected to have online seminars on the topic based on video lectures and reading materials that the students have studied. Please note that you do not have to prepare any materials for the course, as they will be provided by The Netherlands Education Group.
- PhD degree (or a local equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience teaching at university or in business
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
How to apply
If you want to apply – please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Tutors for Online programs (PhD degree)” in the subject of your email.
There is no deadline for this position – you are welcome to apply any time.
We accept applications from any country.
Applicants of any age are welcome to join.