Trainer / Coach

Are you an expert in business-related subjects with a passion for teaching? Join our platform as a Course Developer & Tutor and benefit from a 75% commission on your course sales, with access to 5,000 eager students.

Course Developer & Tutor – 75% Commission!

About Us

We are The Netherlands Education Group (TNEG), a pioneer in providing educational programs since 2010. Over the years, we’ve welcomed thousands of participants from over 40 countries, offering hundreds of short-term courses and educational programs.

At TNEG, we recognize the importance of soft skills often overlooked by traditional education. That’s why we’re dedicated to bridging this gap and empowering individuals with the specific skills needed to excel in their careers.


  • Develop and deliver high-quality e-learning courses in business-related subjects
  • Engage and inspire students through either online, or on-site classes
  • Create and provide comprehensive course materials
  • Set your own pricing and manage course delivery schedules
  • Answer students’ queries and share practical expertise during class hours


  • Fluency in English
  • Good communication skills
  • Experience and good knowledge of the subject
  • Ability to design your own study program
  • Managers with relevant experience in HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Tech, or other roles are highly encouraged to apply

Course Details

Courses typically run for 1–2 days, 3 hours each, though longer programs up to two weeks are highly sought after.
We offer both online and on-site courses.

Online courses: Tutors can be based anywhere globally.

On-site courses in Amsterdam: Class venue and/or student accommodation can be included in the course package by our publishing platform at an extra fee.


  • Earn a generous 75% commission on fully online course sales. For example, if a 6-hour course costs 120 EUR and there are 12 students, you can earn well over 1,000 EUR – a rate much higher than the fixed hourly rates of many business schools and platforms
  • Enjoy free travel and accommodation in Amsterdam for on-site courses with more than 5 participants
  • Flexible working hours – perfect for a side hustle
  • Enhance your professional reputation as a subject-matter expert in your field and improve your employer brand with exposure to young students and graduates
  • Freedom to decide on course pricing and schedules
  • Flexible solutions for on-site classes, with support for venue, accommodation and/or visa needs available from our end
  • Training and support for inexperienced tutors wishing to pursue this career path

Our Values

We believe in transparency and fair profit distribution. Our 75% commission model for tutors reflects this, providing you with a significant earning potential, while the remaining 25% commission supports our technology platform and marketing efforts that benefit both you and us.

Additional Notes

  • Preference is given to on-site courses in Amsterdam, but online applicants globally are also welcome
  • This is a perfect opportunity to sell your course without investing in marketing, benefiting from our established platform and student base
  • Students love company visits; integrating them into your course is highly desirable to have higher registration numbers
  • If you have no previous teaching experience, but you have a strong interest in teaching, we would still love to hear from you! We will support you with training and tools needed to ensure you are well-prepared for your first course

How to apply?

Apply now by filling in the application below. We strive to review applications within a few business days.

Apply Here

For any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email
Join us and start shaping the learning journey of eager students today!