We are the Netherlands Education Group and organize study programs in the field of business, personal development and learning foreign languages. We are looking for a Project Manager who can strengthen our team!
Who Are We Looking For?
Requirements to a candidate:
- Accomplished university degree
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and good organization skills
- Ability to work independently and implement complex tasks
What Will Be Your Role?
We are looking for a professional who can work independently on complex projects. You will be given a task, and you should find yourself the ways to implement it – find partners, organize marketing and do the project. We need a person who can organize things.
Your tasks will include:
- Coordinating of study process between tutors and students
- Preparing information materials
- Communicating with partner-organizations
- Implementing tasks of every-day work of an educational institution: looking for tutors and interviewing them; answering the questions of students etc
- Implementing more complex projects
- Other tasks
What Are The Conditions?
- Monthly salary
- Free participation in our study programs
- Working with international projects
- Gaining experience of implementing complex projects
How To Apply?
We invite candidates from any country to apply for the position. Candidates from abroad will be invited to work remotely from home. The candidates from the Netherlands might be invited to come to our venue in Amsterdam for occasional visits.
If you are interested in – please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Project Manager” as a topic. Include the following information to your application:
- Your CV
- List of 5 organizations from any countries that you think might be interested in becoming a partner with us – please write the list and give explanation regarding each of the organization why you think this organization can be a good partner for us. In this context, as a partner, we see the organization that could spread information about our work and invite participants to join.