Fee: € 6000
Are you a great programmer who has an idea on how to push the development of companies from your niche? Or maybe you are a fresh entrepreneur at the early stages of building a startup? Perhaps, you are running a business in your country and dream of expanding to The Netherlands? Or just have useful skills and knowledge for the Dutch market, do you?
Anyway, if you’re on the fence about taking the leap, then we invite you to come to the Netherlands and realize your plans! Come to the Netherlands and offer your services to the Dutch market!
How It Works
Key steps on the way:
- Determine your strength – What are you very good at?
- Think of a project idea – What can you offer to Dutch market (companies and individuals)?
- Design your project – That is your offer!
- Apply for a visa (if needed)
- Come to the Netherlands, spend 1 year here (with the possibility of prolongation)
- Register as a self-employed person or register a company
- Develop your idea
- Start selling your goods / services to the Dutch market!
You must have:
- In-demand skills that can contribute to the Dutch market
- The description of your plan which meets certain criteria (it must be innovative, has good quality etc.)
- Funds enough to cover the costs for the program, travel, and living
Program fee is € 6000
The fee includes:
- Your profile assessment
- Training program
- Study materials
- Guidance for the preparation of the plan
- Visa assistance
- Mentorship during the project
- HR specialist consultations
When you arrive in the Netherlands, we can assist with other services as well. The fee for each service will be discussed and depends on the particular service:
- Marketing assistance
- Legal assistance
- Other services
You decide it by yourself! Come up with an idea – what can be beneficial to the Netherlands? Come and work on your idea, create an offer and sell it.
We can definitely provide you with some tips and assist with marketing. We can advise you on network creation.
Register as a self-employed person or register a company and work.
Yes! Come to us, together we will find your strengths and generate a list of the goods / services you could offer to the Dutch market. We will discuss your ideas. Based on that, we will guide you on your project development path.
When you find a company that would like to invite you as an employee and support you – you can change the ground of your residence permit and apply for a highly skilled migrant visa. In that case, you will be able to work as an employee.
You are welcome to arrange any accommodation upon arrival in the Netherlands. If you need our help – we can help you to rent a room (or a house).
Yes, it is possible to apply for a visa for your partner and/or children who will come with you to the Netherlands.
How to Apply
Please fill in the form below:
Or, you could email us via the following address: email@example.com
Please indicate the “Moving to the Netherlands via Work / Startup” in the subject. We do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. A person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the program. Please be aware, that we confirm registration only after the receipt of a guarantee deposit in the minimum amount of 50% of the fee. Please learn more about payment methods here.