We organize study programs in the field of business, personal development and learning foreign languages. In addition, we are hosting start-up founders – virtually and offline. We are helping them to develop their ideas into an actual business plan. We also provide them with an honest feedback and assist in building strong professional networks.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in guiding start-ups, persons who can help start-up founders to develop their ideas and turn them into successful businesses. Your tasks will include guiding young talented individuals from around the world and helping them to build their start-ups. We are looking for freelancers who can be available for a few hours per week, with the possibility to increase the number of working hours in the future.
- Fluent English
- Experience with mentoring start-ups
- Relevant education and professional experience
We are looking for mentors who would be available for either online or offline mentorship.
For online mentorship, we consider applications from all countries.
For offline mentorship, we only consider applications from the Netherlands and Belgium.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Mentors for Start-ups” in the subject line.
Please include the following to your application:
- Your CV in English (as an attachment)
- Information about your experience with start-ups – please include this in the text of the email; we would be grateful to hear about actual examples of the start-ups that you have guided with their websites or other information about those projects
- Information about your residency – please indicate the city where you live in the text of the email
No deadline! You can apply any time.
Applicants of any age are welcome to join.