* The position is for students who are legal residents of the Netherlands
Internship opportunity for students in the Netherlands who want to create large professional network, improve organizational skills, meet great people and get international experience! This is a great opportunity to work and learn a lot about the field of international education.
If you are passionate about education as much as we are – we invite you to join the Internship Programs for Students in the Netherlands.
We are the Netherlands Education Group. We organize study programs for young people from different countries who want to come to the Netherlands, study and improve their chances on labor market. Most of the participants of our programs come from developing countries. Our mission is to create opportunities for them to have fair working chances at international labor market!
We are quite small organization with the team in different countries. But our main venue is in Amsterdam where we organize most of our programs. We are looking for a person who could strengthen our local team! You will be helping us to organize our study programs. Your tasks would be very diverse – from contacting partners to meeting students and helping them with practical issues. You will have broad opportunities to expand your network – to contact professionals from different fields and different countries. This is also a great opportunity for students who want to create professional network to be able to find a perfect job after the graduation!
Does this sound interesting for you? Then please read the information below and apply if you are interested in.
What will you do?
- Communication with our partner organizations and participants of the projects
- Working with social media
- Preparing study materials and texts
- Looking for new partners for the organization
- Assisting during study programs
- Other tasks for organizing our study programs
The period of Internship is 3 months or longer.
Expected working hours – 30 hours per week.
- You must be a student at the moment of the application
- You must be a legal resident of the Netherlands at the moment of the application
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
What you get
- The payment of € 400 per month
- Free participation in our study programs
- International experience
- Opportunities to develop your organizational skills and create large professional network
- Broad possibilities to develop yourself professionally and personally
Most of the work can be done from home. But sometimes you will be asked to visit our venue in Amsterdam. We are not able to cover travel costs to our venue and back, but we can offer you accommodation in Amsterdam if you have to spend several days at the venue.
There is no deadline – we are open for the applications during any time of the year. The starting date also can be flexible so please let us know in your email when you would be available.
We invite interns who want to join us for the period of 3 months or longer. We expect each intern to work 30 hours per week. Working hours can be flexible.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com and indicate “Internship for Students in the Netherlands” in the subject. Please let us know in your motivation letter why you are interested in the position and what you expect.
No deadline! You can apply at any time.
Applicants of any age are welcome to join.